I know most people in the book publishing world will tell you that wattpad is the land of garbage and crappy writers. While, admittedly, a lot of the writing on wattpad isn’t quite up to publishing standards as a lot these writers are teenagers using the site as a sounding board or just flexing their literary muscles.
But even with sub-par writing, I have found a few romance writers. Some unknown and not yet established among the heap. These, you’ll note aren’t self-proclaimed ‘awesome’ writers. But these are writers who we, as readers, in the wattpad community recognise and acknowledge their talents. Many have gone on to find publishers or are self-published. While some have not made the big leagues, yet, they are doing well as mid-listers. And as such, I thought why not put down some of my favourites in a list? Hence, this post was born: Great Romance Books on wattpad.
You’ll notice in the list that some of the writers repeat. So yes, they are my go-to peeps for when I want a good read. But that doesn’t diminishes their quality of writing. It’s actually because of their quality that they are my go-to peeps. So check it out and tell me who’s your favourite among the gang here.
Great wattpad romances
1. Virtue and Vice by Ninya Tippett
2. Burning Moon by JoWatson_101
3. The Emperor’s Arrow by Lauren D M Smith
4. Storm and Silence by Rob Thier
5. To Love an Outlaw by cerebral_1
6. True North by Blondeanddangerous
7. Love Untold by Heather McGhee
8. The Bed She Made by Elicia Hyder
9. The Mischievous Mrs Maxfield by Ninya Tippett
10. Open on Annie by JoWatson_101